Back on the horse..

AirbrushNo5

After a few months working on some (5) tank and aircraft kits with nothing finished yet - tho I am close on one, I decided to weather this Walthers car…
This time no fade…painted the trucks yellow, 4 tones of oils, grime spray and flat coat..
B46161F6-6F37-4DEF-AA6A-E022EF83DF02.jpeg
59C94B9A-6033-4BBA-9E62-A91DD09D5D4D.jpeg
E9A7AF25-E63C-4F53-BF3A-B7FEC42FD504.jpeg

Thanks…yes I didn’t know how durable the paint would be on the trucks so I hit them with Tamiya Grey Primer before the yellow..(which in turn helped the yellow cover the black)

Love your work and can't wait to ask questions when I do my first one.

The second photo looks like it might be a scene from Star Trek.

After a few months working on some (5) tank and aircraft kits with nothing finished yet - tho I am close on one, I decided to weather this Walthers car…
This time no fade…painted the trucks yellow, 4 tones of oils, grime spray and flat coat..
View attachment 165531View attachment 165532View attachment 165533
Nice, just been cross country and got a little dirty, excellent also really like the yellow one two back, looks a great scene, love the different size textures in the fore ground, debris on the right needs sone extra tones,but top class colouring,impressed

Thanks…The scrap piles are not finished, I am not completely happy with the rust tones as they are now….maybe some pastels etc…or I may have to mix up 4 or so rust tones and paint individual pieces in the pile …

On a larger scope the entire layout is still needing ground work and foliage in some spots - it’s a desert but…maybe a Gila Monster or two…

Back