Back Into Model RR aft 26 years

tahoebob54

Last time I was into model RR was way back in 1995, I lived in Davis California and was a member of then defunct Woodland Modular RR club, Got divorced and moved To Lake Tahoe, Ca. Working full time and I did not want t drive 30 miles to Carson City to do trains. Fast forward to about 4 months ago.I moved to near Carson City and joined the RR club there. have a few health issues and retired so I have lots of time now, so back into the trains and hopefully I will have some time to also play my guitar more.

Bob P.

Welcome aboard Bob. Tell us a little more about your interests, scale, era, favorite RR, etc. Check out the monthly Coffee Shop here on the forum and get to know some members a little better. We mostly post about model railroading and the real thing, but there's lots of mindless banter as well.

Welcome to Nirvana, oops, retirement. It is what you make of it. Never forget you can now do, what you want, whenever you want, for as long as you want. If you're lucky, it will be enjoying model railroading. Have at it. Glenn

Welcome aboard !
toot.gif

I'm in a club and I don't have trains at home, but that left me shut out during the lockdown period. While other model railroaders could retreat to their attics and basements and really get something done, I was totally deprived!

Back