Back in MRR'ing Again

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
Hi Everyone, haven't been here since 2012. I had sold everything to a lot of the Members here on the Forum.
I decided in April last year(2017)to restart a new layout. I'm still working on it off & on since Jan. of this year.
I'll post some pictures later on. Is there anyone left that bought a lot of my Trains etc.?
Larry

Welcome.gif Welcome back to the hobby. Once you have gotten interested in the hobby, it is hard to leave.

Hey Larry, welcome back. I knew that you wouldn't stay gone forever. I'm still here. I bought about 250 vehicles, a few dozen utility poles, some retaining walls and several walkaround throttles; as well as some other stuff that might just have been thrown into the boxes.
Are you still doing welded art? I remember you posted some stuff that you made 15-20 years ago.
A new forum member here who plans on modeling in Z scale mentioned that he was going to disguise helix's with skyscrapers and I immediately thought of you and your skyscrapers.
Have a great time re-entering the hobby and keep in touch...of course the forum is going down temporarily later this week.

Willie

I had to stop working on the layout from Oct. to Feb. to make 5 pcs. of welded art for 2 local Art Shows. Then I took on volunteering at my local Habitat Resale Store 2 or 3 days a week. Then I started a Class at my local County Library on Adult Coloring for 90 minutes every Thurs. afternoon. Then on the 1st thursday of either May or June I am going to teach an Art Class every Thursday evening for 90 mins. on Alternative Art. Then in my spare time I work on my Layout. I went a different way this time, I'm using Bachmann NS EZ track. I bought about $2500.00 of it for $600.00 brand new from a guy on the FB MRR Group. I also have my own Group on FB on Trains & another Group on FB that covers Scrap Metal Art.
Glad to hear from someone that bought some stuff from me in 2012. Wish I had kept some of it. Now, I am starting from the beginning again.

Back