Back at it.

That makes me feel better then. I even used the atlas plans and atlas software and it came out larger than the drawn plan.

I found a nice little yard in 101 track plans, it was drawn 3 3/4' x 18" Mine was almost 5' long and over 30" wide.

I dug out all of my old track. I may lay it out and see what I can come up with. In my original track plan, I have the open areas that could be a yard, town, industry so I would like to fill in those areas.

I was thinking of a town in the large oval at the top right. The area is almost 3 feet by 5 feet. I should be able to have a town with a few business's that I could deliver to. I thought about a furniture manufacturer, if I had a saw mill in the middle, I could use that to create the lumber and deliver it to the manufacturer. I had also thought about having a gravel/sand/rock quarry, then have a outdoor yard that sells rocks, pavers, stones and such.

I was able to get a bit more work done on the room. It is slow going cleaning up years and years of collecting.

Buzz.

Back