Back and brought something new with me!

GrandpaCoyote

Wiley Old Dog
Hello gang;

It's been far to long and I apologize for being away for so long. I'm back with a new computer, new plumbing (ask me about the flood sometime:eek: ), good health and
::drum roll::

A brand new web site for the layout!!

It's been a long haul to get it done but it's up and working.

Stop by and take a look I'd love to hear what you all think. You can find it here
http://mysite.verizon.net/coyote97/Route66Railway/
as well as in my signature below.

I'll be looking over posts for the next few days and answering any left for me and sticking my schnoz in. I have missed the gang a lot and hope you, your families and modeling are all doing well.

Till later -
Peace.

wow you are doing verry good and have gotten alot done from the last time i was here web page looks verry good and so dose your railroad :D

Oh...I see you started a separate post on your new website, I replied to your other one.

Visited your new site, lookin good!

I am looking forward to seeing your loco roster and rolling stock in action!!
Nice website!

wow you are doing verry good and have gotten alot done from the last time i was here web page looks verry good and so dose your railroad :D

Emt49;

Thanks a lot. :) It's always great to get praise from your fellow modelers, means a lot.

Thanks again.

Peace

I am looking forward to seeing your loco roster and rolling stock in action!!
Nice website!

Alcomotive;

Me too.. don't have much of a fleet yet which is why the Trains section is still under construction... but someday - ;)

Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you liked it. :)

Peace.

Looking good GC.

SM;

Praise from Cesar. :D

I've been reading up on all the changes and work you have been putting in on the new changes for yours and it looks killer man... very boss. Keep up the good work and say hi to lil space mouse and the good lady for me. :)

As always

Peace.

SM;

Praise from Cesar. :D

I've been reading up on all the changes and work you have been putting in on the new changes for yours and it looks killer man... very boss. Keep up the good work and say hi to lil space mouse and the good lady for me. :)
As always
Peace.

More like Nero. Fiddle music anyone.

I'm now up to 20 complete revisions on that new layout. I have a couple more things I've added/changed since my last post. The kid is helping a little (reluctantly). We told him he had to get some kind of hobby or interest to get him out from in front of the TV. After searching hobby shops and book stores fro different hobbies, he chose trains. His first project was a little structure. He then helped with painting the background for the new layout.

shanestructure01.gif

Wow! That picture is bigger than I remember.

My wife's art career has taken off. She has been been accepted in a posh Pittsburgh Art Gallery and I'm getting ready for her to buy me that zero radius lawn mower I've been wanting. I don't have nay shots of her new work yet, but here's one that hangs in my office. It was featured in a show about a year ago.

a2006h2_Lake_Grasses.JPG

Sorry to hear about your wife. Aspartame is nasty stuff. It is a neurotoxin. Searles, the company that put it through the FDA process falsified research and were even caught at it by the Justice Department. Long story. One part that they omitted is that of the 7 monkeys they used in their final safety test, 1 showed no symptoms, 5 had grand mal seizures, and one died.

It is the number one substance reported to the FDA every year and most common symptoms of aspartame poisoning is migraine headaches and short-term memory loss. At 86 degrees, it converts into formaldehyde and formic acid (fire ant bite). Remember, body temperature is 98.6. Like I said. Nasty stuff. And like your wife, there are so many manifestations of the aspartame poisoning that it often goes misdiagnosed for a long time.

Glad to see you back.

Question for Chip

Hi Chip!

Thanks for the aspartame info; it is nasty stuff indeed. Rash is almost completely faded now and MUCH less itchy, but from what Coyote has told me you are THE man to talk to about vitamins, supplements, etc., so I was wondering if you've any idea how to get this junk out of my system any quicker (and yet safely). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If you'd rather e-mail me direct since it's not MRR related that's fine (xy76@hotmail.com).

Btw, your wife's painting is lovely. Does she have an online gallery?

~Coyote's OL

Hi Chip!

Thanks for the aspartame info; it is nasty stuff indeed. Rash is almost completely faded now and MUCH less itchy, but from what Coyote has told me you are THE man to talk to about vitamins, supplements, etc., so I was wondering if you've any idea how to get this junk out of my system any quicker (and yet safely). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If you'd rather e-mail me direct since it's not MRR related that's fine (xy76@hotmail.com).

Btw, your wife's painting is lovely. Does she have an online gallery?

~Coyote's OL

Sent you an email on the aspartame.

My wife's website is:

http://www.julieengelmann.com/

Back