Back again seems to be the theme.

bigfoot13

It seems like a lot of use put the hobby on hold for a few years and are back again. Well I fit that category too. I had an outside L shaped layout in my basement when I was in high school but wasn't able to take it with me when I left home. Left my track for my dad to hopefully do something with it. My dad helped me make a modular table that's always been setup but seems to only have collected clutter until the 2 years. I was able to get my "Vine and Branches" as I call it up and running. I've never gotten a layout up to a state of scenery. I just recently finished my entry for the NMRBO 2021 and it was good to learn and practice some scenery techniques. I'm also attempting to start a YouTube channel "Model Railroad Info". Luke Towans, @djstrains, and Boomer Dioramas have been a great inspiration lately.

With my channel I hope to keep the videos short and to the point.

I enjoy outdoors, electronics, programming, and of course trains.

I just recently finished my entry for the NMRBO 2021 and it was good to learn and practice some scenery techniques.
Let us know how that goes! Last year's winner is a member of this forum. Mine made the semi-finals but I didn't get further than that other than my picture in the "Yardmaster Club" section of the 2021 Walther's catalog.

Back