Bachmann 70 ton DCC Undecorated Locomotive - Yellow

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
Yes, and I should of said that I'm looking for a HO locomotive. I have two already to run in a short consist, but one has a defective decoder, missing a drive gear and never ran too well.

Bachmann 70 Tonners Consist 2.jpg

I plan on using the mechanism of the new locomotive and placing my shell on the loco.

Thanks Terry for bringing up that question.

Greg

bnsf971

Gomez Addams
Staff member
Yes, and I should of said that I'm looking for a HO locomotive. I have two already to run in a short consist, but one has a defective decoder, missing a drive gear and never ran too well.

View attachment 135724

I plan on using the mechanism of the new locomotive and placing my shell on the loco.

Thanks Terry for bringing up that question.

Greg
I did have that experience once. The buyer never specified what scale he wanted, and he was sure surprised when an HO scale car showed up, and he was expecting N.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.