azrock

masontrains

I would like to suppress rumors that we have gone out of business. Every once and a while, somebody starts this rumor going around. Yes, we are still here and with me being 69 years old.

We have experience a drop in sales as a result of the long turn down in the economy and need your help. If you are in need of our products now and shortly down the road, please order now to get us back on track.

Sincerely,

Philip Anderson
http://www.rrscenery.com
azrock@northlink.com
p(928)-636-9275
f(928)636-9134

Hmmmm, never heard of AZRock before. I'm pretty well stocked on about 30 lbs of ballast for the D&J Railroad whenever I get to that stage, but if I need more, I know were to go for it.

Arizona rock ballast is top of the line stuff. Its made from real crushed rocks. And its heavy, so that when you apply the white glue mixture, it doesn't float the ballast at all, like WS does.

Last time I was at my LHS, I actually picked up some more Arizona rock ballast. Been using it for 3 years now. Excellent products.

Arizona rock ballast is top of the line stuff. Its made from real crushed rocks. And its heavy, so that when you apply the white glue mixture, it doesn't float the ballast at all, like WS does.

Last time I was at my LHS, I actually picked up some more Arizona rock ballast. Been using it for 3 years now. Excellent products.

I second Motley's opinion, very good product.

Arizona Rock & Mineral is the only way to go. Far better than the crushed walnut shells sold by a competitor. When I get compliments on my Free-mo module ballast, I make it a point to recommend Arizona Rock & Mineral. By the way, the next time I get started on a module, I'll order direct.

I have been using them for a couple years, by far my favorite stuff.

Here is a scene I used all of his products.

IMG_2462.JPG

Back