Atlas Quarterly

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
Has anyone got their "Atlas Quarterly" yet? Got mine 3 days ago. Covers; N-HO-& O scale. If you want one, go on their web site & sign up for it. Gives the complete line of track, loco's & rolling stock in full color. It's free.

Larry

where do you sign up for it? i've been on there site looking and have only found a downloadable copy. i'de like a print copy mailed.

Pretty nice catalog for free. The have a lot of O scale in it so it seems like Atlas is betting ont future of O scale. They are also starting to offer more building is all scales, which is surprising. None of the building are very unique, they're not cheap, and plastic structures is alsready a pretty crowded field.

When U get your catalog there is a card inside to fill out to get it every quarter for Free.

Larry

I got mine Friday, Nice catalog.:) There is a section in it explaining their announcement, pre-ordering, and shipping of products. They also make note of the "vaporware" type companies.

There was a very long "gripe" thread on the Atlas forum a while back, where people were complaing about the pre-order situation with model rr mfgs, that exist today. I think Atlas is trying to inform people about their system in hopes they will not loose sales. There were a lot of angry people that posted about missing new releases, because their LHS missed the deadline for ordering, etc.

Todd Templeton

I received mine last week, great catalog. Now I can be sure I don't miss anything new coming out.

Stan.

Back