Atlas CN and Guilford GP40-2W

MGWSY

Here are some pictures of these new units. I ended up getting 3 Guilford and 2 CN and was going to sell them but after seeing these units I will be keeping all 5 and waiting for the next run to get more. Having run the Ex CN units at work I can say these are very close to the real thing and missing the typical frame details like cables and piping which I am sure Railflyer parts can be used to superdetail these units. Something I will look into down the road.

DSC08600.png

DSC08601.png

DSC08602.png

DSC08603.png

DSC08604.png

DSC08605.png

DSC08606.png

DSC08607.png

DSC08608a.png

DSC08608b.png

DSC08611.png

DSC08612.png

DSC08613.png

Wow, very nice!
There's more and more red and black showing up on my cascade green layout all the time, just could be more arriving yet! :D

They're amazing. I got MEC 512 yesterday. It will arrive sometime next week :D

At first I didn't want to buy one, but I gave in to the urge when I saw one and saw the price :D (Paid $125 with free shipping from Hogtrainz. That's a 30% discount!)

They even got the holes in the pilot right!

On the next run, I hope they do Pan Am Railways as a paint scheme.

When I get mine, I'm going to rewire it.

They're amazing. I got MEC 512 yesterday. It will arrive sometime next week :D

At first I didn't want to buy one, but I gave in to the urge when I saw one and saw the price :D (Paid $125 with free shipping from Hogtrainz. That's a 30% discount!)

They even got the holes in the pilot right!

On the next run, I hope they do Pan Am Railways as a paint scheme.

When I get mine, I'm going to rewire it.

There are a few things missing for underframe details, sand lines, and a quick look shows the Conductors side handrail is missing the bend for the rear door handrail. One of the oddball features on the CN units is doors on both sides of the cab rear. I got mine at my Distributor for $95.02 each. I guess I should have got all of them as I had 7 ordered for a guy and he bailed on me when I told him they were due so I cancelled his order for and just took my 5. Now I have to design something for the class lights to work. I will do that down the road as my hand is in a cast now so it aint happening any time soon lol. Now waiting for the intermountain SD40-2W's!

Back