Atlas and Peco H0 track

Chrιstιaη

Hello Happy Members!
Can I use the H0 Peco Code 100 track with the H0 Atlas Code 100 track without any issue ? Thanks for your replies.

Hello Happy Members!
Can I use the H0 Peco Code 100 track with the H0 Atlas Code 100 track without any issue ? Thanks for your replies.
I haven't use Peco Code 100 track with Atlas Code 100, but do use Peco Code 100 turnouts without any problem. Unless there is a difference in the height of the ties between the two (in which case you'd just need to ship the lower one), you shouldn't have any problems.

I think spell checker got teh best of trailrider. I believe he meant to say you just might need to "shim" the lower one to bring it up to height.

In N scale, Code 80, they are 100% compatible, but the ties look a little different.

As usual, I drew a new track plan using Peco (track and turnouts) and one Atlas #176 90° crossing.
Dimensions are: 67"x 67". I seriously hope that the Atlas crossing works very well with the Peco track.
All your comments, advices and criticisms will be greatly appreciated. You can also 🤣🤣🤣 if you want !

index.php

Back