Athearn HO Locomotives Needing a Home

JohnDeere4520

All,

I am new to the form and joined primarily to see if I can find a home for my collection of Athearn rolling stock. It primarily consists of diesel DC locomotives. I’m not sure if I’m even posting this in the right spot. I just hate seeing these collect dust. If there is any interest, I will post pictures (also let me know if I posted in the right spot).

H JD4520, There is always an interest for Athearns. ;) If you look father down in the forums section, you will find a "For Sale" section. Let's see what you have to offer, pictures are always appreciated.

H JD4520, There is always an interest for Athearns. ;) If you look father down in the forums section, you will find a "For Sale" section. Let's see what you have to offer, pictures are always appreciated.
Sweet! I will post some this weekend. I have them all tucked away just waiting to run again (moved and now no longer have a layout). What I will probably do is take a picture of the whole lot and let you guys pick and choose. I also have Athearn rolling stock of various types. Be on the look out this weekend! Thank you!

Back