Architrees

dtsails

I found a source for trees on eBay and was wondering if anyone has ever purchased them? They are called 'architrees'. Opinions?

I've been working on some scratch built and as satisfying as that is I'm not sure my skill level is that great.

Thanks!
David

Last edited by a moderator:
made my own

So, to follow up, I decided to make my own. I'm in no rush to finish this thing (is anyone?) so I thought it would be fun to give it a try and make some. I used some floral wire and brown floral tape for the trunks. I wasn't modeling any specific species, just something vaguely realistic looking. Some lichen, course and fine ground foam and spray adhesive seemed to do a reasonable job. Certainly within the caliber of the rest of my layout. I've attached a photo if anyone is interested.

David

dtsails, your trees look good. I ordered the architrees 24 HO fall scenery grouping. The evergreens are some of the best I have seen. I threw away the birch tree frames (trunks) althought they looked good I could not get any foliage to stick to them no matter what foliage or glue I used. Stick to their evergreens.
Bud

Back