Anyone have old issues of Mainline modeler?

NYSW F45

Does anyone have back issues of mainline modeler? Im trying to find an article that has a scale drawing of a NJ Transit GP40PH-2B in it. I've looked online and can't find anything and railpub only lists what they have in stock, not the content of the magazines.

anyone help me out?

Does anyone have back issues of mainline modeler? Im trying to find an article that has a scale drawing of a NJ Transit GP40PH-2B in it. I've looked online and can't find anything and railpub only lists what they have in stock, not the content of the magazines.

anyone help me out?
So you are looking for help identifying which issue of the magazine the article is in?

yes. I dont know which issue the article is in. Its gotta be mid to late 90's or newer. I haven't heard back from the 2 people I emailed on another board who have seen it.

anyone help me out?
All I can find in index searches is a kit bashing article for a NJT GP40FH-2. That is in Model Railroader Craftsman. December 2001, page 91.

I've looked through MM 1995 and 1996 and don't see it.

It is not in MM 1994 or 1997 either. That exhausts what I have available. We just moved and I don't know where more recent MM magazines are. Well not true, they are in one box of about 40 in the library. But they are largely unmarked other than "books". I have the 1990-1993 magazines in this box but you thought newer.

You can browse the electronic indexes one by one here - http://trc.trains.com/Train Magazine Index.aspx?view=ViewMagazine&magazineId=5

Back