Anybody custom paint?

I have tried to get a hold of Josh to no avail. Has anyone been in contact with him? I would like my engine back if he is unable to finish it.

UPDATE: I did get a hold of Josh. He will be returning my engine to me. I hope things get better for him. He does some exceptional work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get ahold of Josh as well. I was told that I will be getting my engine back. I'll update when I receive it.

i feel for you i went thru a similar thing sent my loco out in march & didnt get it till dec 8 with alot of emails pm & phone calls but it all turned out ok, hope you have the same outcome

When I did get an email back from him in October he had said that some personal things had gotten in the way of his work. He said then he would send my engine back. However I have not seen it nor did I get a response asking if he had shipped it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
He used to be active on a few of the forums I belong to and then he dropped out of site. Last post on his own website is in the middle of October.

well if people are out money or even a locomotive, which cost you money, file a complaint with his local police. dont give up. also if you have facebook, try and track him down there too.

Back