Any NASCAR fans here?

I think the year was 1987 and the late Tim Richmond beat Dale Sr. for the win at Riverside. Tim drove the Folgers Monte Carlo. He was one of the great ones.

Carl Edwards for me.

I like them all but dont care for thr Busch brothers, Smoke, or Jeff Gordan. just bought my tickets for the Martinsville race!!!

Did anybody see Danica wreck into the inside wall while practicing? Man it was crazy. Now she's got a new backup car.

I wonder if other railroads will start to sponsor other drivers?

Carl Edwards for me.

I like them all but dont care for thr Busch brothers, Smoke, or Jeff Gordan. just bought my tickets for the Martinsville race!!!

I think this will be Ford's year to win a championship. They have not won one in last 7 years.

I love Martinsville...I have allways wanted to go to that one.

Did anybody see Danica wreck into the inside wall while practicing? Man it was crazy.
I didn't think that was practice. I thought that was one of the Twins of which her car owner Tony Stewart won. Did she really wreck like that in practice too? And then the truck Race last night with an almost identical accident by Paludo. I sure am glad they put a saferbarrier on that inside wall.

I didn't know who Danica was before I watched her story that was featured on NBC world news regarding her crash. I must admit mow that I'm a little more of a NASCAR fan tonight than I was a few days ago:) .....Kinda lost interest as Sr. was killed.

Whewww, she is HOT!

are long international nightmare continues, 2 %^% waltrip brothers :mad:fillin time on a rain delay, i may go and play in the road:eek:

Mike

boogity boogity boogity. ESPN does a much better job of broadcasting
Well, they used to do even better. I have actually been very disapointed with the ESPN coverage in the last couple years. Especially the input from the former driver. Could they have choosen a worse representative of a former "champion". I pulled a tape from a 1986 North Willksborough race. The difference in technology is amazing and like the dark ages, but the actual racing commentary was much better. And at least back then they knew how to do a "through the field" properly so that every driver regardless of how well or poorly they are running got their 15 seconds of coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad they are running the race tonight and not tomorrow! Now i can actually watch it. Both Paludo and Danica's wrecks were nasty, glad they are ok! Personally i like the truck series better as far as action goes, just don't have the big names to go with it.

Oh I didn't know, but more rain this morning, so they moved to 7pm ET. tonight. Awesome I'll be able to watch it!!

Go Kenseth!!!!

I think the year was 1987 and the late Tim Richmond beat Dale Sr. for the win at Riverside. Tim drove the Folgers Monte Carlo. He was one of the great ones.

No, Allison, Yarborough, Petty, Pearson, Earnhardt they were the great ones.

Richmond we lost too soon, but drugs and HIV complicated things. Wanna ponder a what if? What if we hadn't lost Kulwicki or Davey Allison? If they had stayed, who wouldnt be in todays field. :confused: A Busch? Little E? Logano? who?

I should have known model railroaders would be NASCAR fans. Who else could watch something go round and round for hours?( My wife and I are fans):D

Back