Any NASCAR fans here?

Danica Patrick got one foul mouth. She's got to learn NASCAR ain't like Indy. In Indy, cars can't touch and not wreck, in NASCAR they can touch and not wreck....sometimes!:D! Still hoping Petty makes strong comeback, they seem to be on the right road. Marcos Ambrose, would you believe I've actually been to Tasmania. Love to go back, a beautiful country.

You guys watching this? Wow I can't beleive Montoya hit the jet dryer and exploded into flames.

I hope the track surface isn't damaged, so they can resume racing.

Kenseth is looking real good tonight.

I think I have seen just about everything now. A little bit before this it looked like a tow truck was drafting a car, actually pushing him to the pits for fuel.
What's next, a state trooper mixed in the pack issuing tickets?

Restrictor plate racing is just plain stupid and boring. EVERY race using it has a wreck in the final 3 laps and then goes to the geen, white, checker finish.

Restrictor plate racing is just plain stupid and boring. EVERY race using it has a wreck in the final 3 laps and then goes to the geen, white, checker finish.

One of my biggest complaints also. The only way to break up the pack is to let them run unrestricted or lower the banking so that they have to back off the throttle and/or use the brakes going into the turns.

Back before restrictor plates, there were only a hand full of cars that had the power and the handling needed to get to the lead and those cars fought it out for the win. With restrictor plates, everyone has the same power and they all have the same handling and they can run flat out all around the track. Makes for a wreck fest and I don't much like it.

But is seems that a lot of 'fans' do and want to keep it that way.

Restrictor plate is not racing, it's driving. Racing is when the best cars and the best drivers separate themselves.

I didn't really watch yesterday. I would check in from time-to-time, but this was the last time. Next year I'll just read who won.

Wait a minute here guys. So watching 2 cars in tandom lead the race by almost one lap the entire race is fun to watch?

I thought it was very good racing. I like to watch wrecks.

And congrats to MATT KENSETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE WIN BUDDY!!!

I just saw where CSX has signed on as an associate sponsor for the Regan Smith's #78 Cup car for this season. That is pretty sweet!
CSX logo didn't get much air time at all. I looked and looked for the CSX "box car" logo and didn't see it. I know it is only an associate sponsor but still. Nor did I notice any CSX commercials during the race.

Back