Another new member (from Down Under)

northman

Another new member

It has taken a several months but today I finally decided to join up as a member of MRR Forums.

I've had a passing interest in model railroads for many years, but I've mainly been a collector of locos and rollingstock as I have never had the space for a layout.

My interests are US N scale (BN, WC, OC). This year I commenced a small shelf layout in N scale which is progressing slowly. Early this year I began collecting US HO locos on and off where my interest in BN has carried over from my N scale.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve - Welcome to the forum, you'll like it here. Lot's of knowledgable people to help you out and very little attitude. Oh and we love to see photos of other's work and no one will nick-pick it apart.

Welcome, Steve. You may be partially moderated as a new member (most well-managed forum sites keep their thumbs on new posters for a few posts to make sure their nastier sides (trolls, for example) don't exploit the opportunity to cast excrement around the walls...if you know what I mean.

A moderator is sure to see your comment and do something to help you out in a day or two, depending on your post count and overt behaviour.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

-Crandell

Hey Steve!
There's getting to be quite a few members here from the land of Oz, welcome!
I model the BN on a "proto-lanced" layout, freelancing what I've seen in the real world.
It's based on the pulp and paper industry as well so looking forward to seeing some pics!
Rico

Steve, Welcome to the forum! This is a very helpful place if you have some patience. There are other forums that are faster paced, but a little more volatile. Please feel free to update us with your progress shots along the way. I love seeing the different stages of building a layout.

Welcome, from another down under member.

Sorry about the spammer, I've just banned him.

Enjoy the forums we have a great bunch of guys.

Ken.

Back