Another guy with a real train in his basement

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

JDL56

Muff3.png

Turns out Jason Shron isn't the only guy with a real train in his basement--Dr. Nick Muff of Washington State has an F7 cab and a mock up of a passenger car in his basement and layout room.

See more photos, info and links on my blog at http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.ca/2013/01/another-guy-with-real-train-in-his.html

John Longhurst, Winnipeg

CNR Glen

Impressive, I think his layout and F-7 cab was featured in Model railroader in the 80's or 90's.
I does take up alot of real estate you could be using for a layout though.

If I'm recalling right, it was more recent than that - either I was leafing through some back issues recently or the article was around 3-5 years ago.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.