Another Fantastic ARG Meet!

Short message...

Been "away" for 3 days, because of an epidemical Illnes: two kids of mine and myself got ill and one was already home for almost two weeks ( earinflammation on both sides..) So I could onle watch, for a very short time the comments and most of all: the pictures you posted of this great event!
I want to thank the'" President and Founder of the BCWR": Rex for organising this event and also "The Gang"!!
It is great that ,by modern technics, it is possible to be involved in this event despite of the great ponds!!
Grand man and steve B thanks for the pictures you took and made (Steve..great picture!)
It is nice to SEE the persons you're talking/writing with and I want to thank you all for sharing this event owing to this forum.
I have to watch the children again so I have to go...

Jos

Count?

Well, DUH!

I forgot me! Makes the total 22 powered units running at one time!

Let's see, carey counts to 22 using 5 fingers on each hand, 5 toes on each foot equals 20. 21 is sticking out his tongue and 22 is....?????:confused:
Ahh, yes, he uses his nose.
Good job, CJ!!!
Sure am sorry I missed it.
Yes, CJ, I'm just sorry, period.
Mikey

Evening All. CJ,after reading the last few posts,I couldn't believe we had at one time,22 locos on Rex's layout. Who would thought it possible. Btw,what train did you operate? I remember you brought some trains with you,but I forget which one you ran. Mikey,you really missed a fun time,my friend. I'm sorry you weren't able to make it,but maybe next time.I can't recall a time when I 've so much fun. Rex,thanks again for having us,I'm looking forward to next time. :cool: :) . Cheers.William.

Evening All. CJ,after reading the last few posts,I couldn't believe we had at one time,22 locos on Rex's layout. Who would thought it possible. Btw,what train did you operate?

I ran the switcher in the main yard. Seems like I acted more of a dispatcher, than yardmaster. Lord only knows we needed one. But I think there was only 2-3 cornfield meets instead of what happened last year!:D:D

T^his one happened in the outer room on the grade. Ronnie's 4 Athearn Genesis f-units, going up met Rex's A, coming down. Neither could move the other.

Yeah, this year you stayed out of the turntable pit. Hahahahahahahahaha!

Hey Carey, did you or Eric happen to get a picture of Bill?

Last edited by a moderator:
Meant to add;

For some of you boys that would like to come to one of these meets, instaed of buying trains, put that money aside and use it to arrange a trip here.:)

Rex has a nice new camper in his yard, that I'm sure he'd let ya use!!!;):D:D:D

Yeah, this year you stayed out of the turntable pit. Hahahahahahahahaha!

However, LGM did catch the yard master (aka "Thing"), working the yard in this pic... :D:D :D

318214513_17bfb10605.jpg

Ha the Magic Hand in the Sky !!!!!

I just call it the HOG, Hand Of God.:) Works well when your friends have all available throttles tied up, and won't let ya have one for 5 mins to do it right.:rolleyes: My throttle, an old DT100, has one broken encoder and cannot do 4 digit numbers anymore. Hoping Santa, (the wife), gets me new one for Christmas.:D

Back