Amtrak phase IV HO scale decals

JSindelar

High I’m new to this forum. My original goal was to model the 1960s and 1970s but I have a couple of grandsons interested in trains so I find myself collecting some present day equipment. I want to model the Sunset Limited which I believe is Phase IV? Or maybe VI not certain. Anyway it has a solid blue stripe with 2 smaller red stripes. I can’t find any HO scale decals in this scheme. The blue stripes seem to be too wide. Am I missing something? Are there some decals available for this paint scheme in HO scale?

thanks,
Jim

High I’m new to this forum. My original goal was to model the 1960s and 1970s but I have a couple of grandsons interested in trains so I find myself collecting some present day equipment. I want to model the Sunset Limited which I believe is Phase IV? Or maybe VI not certain. Anyway it has a solid blue stripe with 2 smaller red stripes. I can’t find any HO scale decals in this scheme. The blue stripes seem to be too wide. Am I missing something? Are there some decals available for this paint scheme in HO scale?

thanks,
Jim
You can try these guys, and their based in the US.

Back