AMAZING DETAIL TANK CARS and why you need them!

Wondering what these are selling for,...both list price and street price??

I ask because I do appreciate the detail offered, but the price on individual freigh cars these days would have me giving double considerations to buying. Prices are getting quite high that I wonder how the younger generation is getting into the hobby.

Sure glad I bought a lot of my rr equip a number of years ago when prices were much more reasonable.

I am loathe to spend more than $10 on 25 cents worth of plastic no matter how good it looks . Overseas manufactured cars are fast approaching if not exceeding domestic resin kits. In N scale I would strongly consider a resin printer and doing my own.

I usually don't waste my time looking at new stuff.

Cryogenic Tank Cars
These are some of my favorite tank cars, and they use to be available only as brass items. Those got real expensive.

https://modelrailroadforums.com/for...nde-cryo-car-painted-and-decaled.19939/page-3

Finally Broadway Ltd did them in plastic and tried to keep the price reasonable (not cheap, but half way reasonable at 40 each). Now they have come out with a remake, but now the list price has grown to 60 each. I just saw some used ones on ebay going for 60 each.

Beyond my price range.

You know you can trash something and justify it as an opinion. Take a page from Ken Patterson's "What's Neat" and keep it positive.

Why buy detailed tank cars when you can build your own!
12570614383_210d804506_k.jpg

GREAT job, Bobby

If Broadway had not finally decided to build these commercially, I was going to follow your lead in building some of these.

Back