All States Mack B61w/ 32’ Custom trailer

TrucTrain55

This is a Athearn Mack B61 with a Classic Metal Works trailer that I custom made the decals and I added a ICC bumper and lone star mudflaps. I built this trailer about 4yrs ago
ECEFEAB3-2C17-4168-A3CE-A41554E9A39F.jpeg
63329C57-2BE5-4E4E-A86E-F2F25A0397EA.jpeg
554BDC21-E17D-40D4-8CA7-0971B00D7CC2.jpeg

Hey that's almost exactly the first semi truck I ever drove, very nice!
Two stick tranny, choke rod engine kill, and bruises on my head, knuckles, and knees!
Nice trucks to drive if you're under five feet tall!

Yes they do and if Athearn brought them back you would probably pay as much as they are on sleezbay
Unfortunately that will never happen. My understanding is that there was a lawsuit brought by First Gear. As part of the settlement Athearn turned over all tooling to First Gear, who has not run them. Understand this is from discussions with dealers, and other hobbyists, I haven't found anything official that confirms it, and almost hesitated to post this, but it makes sense. Certain companies do negotiate for licensing rights to produce things.

Those are some outstanding looking trucks. I model the transition era set in 1957 and there is a real lack of trucks for that time period. I have a few og the B model macks from Athearn, a cement mixer, a fire truck and a dump truck. Really nice details on them. Also have a few Ford C model cab overs. 1957 is when they were introduced. Also have a few old Urlick trucks.

There is a really nice selection of modern trucks, but a real lack of older trucks.

Those are some outstanding looking trucks. I model the transition era set in 1957 and there is a real lack of trucks for that time period. I have a few og the B model macks from Athearn, a cement mixer, a fire truck and a dump truck. Really nice details on them. Also have a few Ford C model cab overs. 1957 is when they were introduced. Also have a few old Urlick trucks.

There is a really nice selection of modern trucks, but a real lack of older trucks.
Sylvan models offers a lot in you time frame when it comes to trucks now BOS has 2 H model Mack’s to offer

Back