All I want for Christmas is my two...

Hehe, isn't that the truth!

As a side note, I'm glad to see your avatar, Grumpybob. I have to paint a Boston & Maine logo and I've been wondering where I could find a good straight-on shot of one. Problem solved!

1) For a manufacturer to come out with a new HO Scale Harvest Gold Maine Central U18B - I'd like 10 of them numbered from 400 to 409 !
2) For the holidays to be safe and peaceful for all the soldiers, airman and sailors here with me in Iraq.

RexHea said:
:) Well, isn't time we all posted our Christmas list? I would finish the title of this thread and add 'front teeth', but I think Cjcrescent is getting those:eek: . I feel like the entire year has been Christmas with all the MR stuff I've bought.

Funny, those are my wife's exact sentiments, are you sure you haven't been talking with her?

All I'm hoping for is to finish the upper wye so I can run my new, hasn't arrived yet, T1 C&O 2-10-4!

Fergie:rolleyes:

Pssssst! Shhhhh....don't tell anybody but guess what the Post Office left with me. Yep, the Digitrax radio remote.. Shhhhhhh, not so loud... she'll hear us! You know I had to try it out.. right? You know, just see if everything worked ok... but now I hate to pack it back up. Let's see, I could put an old tv remote control in the box and she'd never be the wiser. I think. She rarely comes in the train room and even if she did she would know what the heck it was. Then Christmas morning I could act all surprised like when I open the box, like this..
*GASP* !!!:eek: You know, get all bug-eyed and surprised. Say stuff like, 'WOW, just what I wanted.. THANKS!

Think it'll work? Too underhanded? :confused:
Jarrell

Jarrell kinda sorta half-arse reminds me of something they were talking about on the radio this morning, oh how I love the Mikey Show. Anywasy, long story short, the wife found an "unwrapped gift" in the closet, where he husband hides the gifts normaly. She opened it to find sexy womens clothing... that were 3 sizes to big. The question herein, was does she confront him now, (admiting she was snooping), or wait to see if he gives it to her for Christmas (either that or never getting it at all, then erm, confront him about the were abouts of this gift)... As with all radio shows, one of the guys on the show peeped in, *Maybe its for himself*...

So, um, do you place it back in, JUST INCASE she's wiser, or? I mean, it IS after all only a week and a half away!

jbaakko said:
Jarrell kinda sorta half-arse reminds me of something they were talking about on the radio this morning, oh how I love the Mikey Show. Anywasy, long story short, the wife found an "unwrapped gift" in the closet, where he husband hides the gifts normaly. She opened it to find sexy womens clothing... that were 3 sizes to big. The question herein, was does she confront him now, (admiting she was snooping), or wait to see if he gives it to her for Christmas (either that or never getting it at all, then erm, confront him about the were abouts of this gift)... As with all radio shows, one of the guys on the show peeped in, *Maybe its for himself*...

So, um, do you place it back in, JUST INCASE she's wiser, or? I mean, it IS after all only a week and a half away!

Josh, there is no way she can NOT say something for a week and a half. But, if I was her I would. Maybe they're for her and he's just really bad on sizes.. :)
Jarrell

Jarrell, you sure are sneaky. If Fergie hears about this, you may end up with switches (and I don't mean turnouts) Christmas morning.
sobbing.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
RexHea said:
Jarrell, you sure are sneaky. If Fergie hears about this, you may end up with switches (and I don't mean turnouts) Christmas morning.
sobbing.gif

:eek: *sigh* I guess I'm 'fess up and turn it in tonight, or tomorrow.... or ... :D
Jarrell

TrainboyH16-44 said:
Too bad Santa is on to us with the whole coal thing....
Heh... *Santa voice "Those darn foamers and their model trains, I can't even give them coal for being bad, they'd like that!" *

:rolleyes:

All I want as far as model railroads are concerned is a 5 pack of DeLuxe SP wellcars, but I think those won'tcome out till later.

Aside from railroad stuff, I'd like to get an iPod (I probably won't get one this year, but my mom said I could get one in a year or two).

I THINK i got RR supplies from my girlfreind, she's being really hinty, told me she's got me quite alot of cheeper stuff she thinks I'll like alot... There's not much besides cheep RR supplies that I'd want alot of and is really that cheep! :D we'll see! Besides that my Mom said she'll get my Simpson's season 7, and my dad's going to pack in the GP30 (to become a GP39m) and my S12, and details I need for my SD60M... Woho!

RexHea said:
sobbing.gif

Yep I was hauling 40 hoppers up the mountain today getting ready to fill them with "Christmas Coal". So ya better watch out !!!

agh.sized.jpg

Fergie

Fergie, looking at all the goodies in everyone's list and considering that there are a few that have been good, you had better couple up to a long line of box cars. By the way...can reindeer really pull trains?:confused: :D

Rex emailed me and reminded me I hadn't added my list here, so....

Some time at the mo would be good!!

Two more BLI SD40-2's and another twenty 100 ton coal hoppers would set me up just nice.

Ken.

Back