All I want for Christmas is my two...

RexHea

RAIL BENDER
:) Well, isn't time we all posted our Christmas list? I would finish the title of this thread and add 'front teeth', but I think Cjcrescent is getting those:eek: . I feel like the entire year has been Christmas with all the MR stuff I've bought. Anyway, here is my short list and good luck to 'ya::)

A small bench mount drill press.
Convert my 2 throttles to Radio control.
A Southern PS-4 with sound installed (now I'm dreaming)
A bunch of signal thingys
No clothes
6" of snow
and partridge in a pear tree.

(somehow I don't think that I have been good enough for all that:D )

Last edited by a moderator:
well,...for the last 15-20yrs I've been asking Santa for...Christy Brinkley:eek: :D, but for some odd reason, I'm thinking thats NOT going to happen for me this year either.:( :eek: so i think I'll just buy myself a NICE new engine!;) :D that would surely put me in JUST as good a mood.:p :rolleyes: :D -Dean

I'd settle for a few good sheets of board and Batton Styrene with a heap of Cambell's shingles thrown in.

I did the trophy wife thing when I was younger. Let's say I learned my lesson.

My current wife is planning to get me one of those movable magnifying glasses with the built in light. That will be good too because painting figures is right near the top of my fun for he hobby.

SpaceMouse said:
My current wife is planning to get me one of those movable magnifying glasses with the built in light. That will be good too because painting figures is right near the top of my fun for he hobby.

Hey, I just got one of those for my Birthday. They're great!

Lowes and Home Depot have some sub-$40 versions, but they're usually not as bright or powerful (magnification) as what the hobby shops will have.

Low list for me this year:
Tower 55 ES44DC BNSF H3
Tower 55 SD70ACe UP
Petrax DVD, Over California Rails
New Wallet, Timberland ;)
One Woodland Scenics Corner Mod-u-rail section...

Maybe a train book/dvd or 2 from someone in my family

My wife said she had no idea what a radio controlled Digitrax throttle was or where to find it, so if I'd be nice and order it myself she'd appreciate it.
Hehehehehe...
It'll be here Monday and I'll get to 'check' ;) it out before boxing it back up before she gets home.
Gotta make sure it's in working order, right?
Jarrell

Claudia, I got a laugh out of you fighting off the grandkids for the new choo choo. I can just see them chasing you around the house for the controller.:D

2 PSK Undecorated GP38-2s
2 Atlas GP7s
1 Atlas MP15DC
Lots of Micro Engineering code 70 and 55 track

That should keep me busy :)

Well you won't get snow, but us over in south Texas might. We got it last year for Chrismas and it was the purest, whitest snow I had ever seen.

BLI SD40-2 in BN, those new P2K tank cars, some Intermountain coal cars in CP, some intermountain grain cars in CP service...not happening, because I think I've already got my train allowance for my birthday!

Santa just got me the new Genesis F2A & B B&M Passenger engines with sound. :D Now I just need some Stainless Steel to pull behind them.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CSX_road_slug said:
I could surely use a pair of Atlas 33,000-gallon LPG tank cars for one of my planned lineside industries...:D

That "industry" won't require a semi truck tanker will it? :D

grande man said:
That "industry" won't require a semi truck tanker will it? :D
Actually Eric, I already got a pair of those kind of tankers (and a an unlettered Con-Cor tank semi - hot diggity!:cool: ) - so that scene is taken care of.

I'm looking to model a propane gas dealership located in Laurel, MD, that always had a single one of those 33K gal. tank cars parked in its siding. I'll need two, so the 'local' can take one and spot the other.

All I want is a bunch of Atlas parts: C30-7 sideframes, U23B tanks, B23-7 handrails, tanks, sideframes and a walkway. Oh, and for Atlas to actually stock parts for the models they produce.

Back