Alabama Rail Gang (ARG) Meet 12/09/06

Jos i recon we don't need the oars if we eat loads of beans we could use the gas to power an outboard motor, what do you recon Ken

The same windy toughts....

Steve B: You mentioned this?;) ( coffeeshop III)
p.s.Rex and Alabama gang:Now I am searching on internet for: small shipyards. Hope they have boats with engines on air-pressure that will be usefull on our way "BACK"home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by grove den : 11-27-2006 at 08:31 AM.

LOL:D
Jos

Sorry folks..

Place: somewhere at the Dutch coast 5 december 2006

Sorry Rex, I think we don't gonna make it...

Sorry Steve and Ken...
I did put on my best sweater( Ken you must recognise it!) to pick you up both so I pushed the boat through the waves but just at that moment a stormy wind blow the boat upside down and lost all the padles... I was very very disapointed as you can see on the picture ... so maybe....next time....

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
Jos isn't there a tunnel boring machine left over from the "channel Tunnel" somewhere on your side of the water,,, could you work it, Mmmm

Darn Jos, don't cry! It is only the best ModelRailroading get-together in the world that you will miss, but it is not the end of it all.

Jos, I must admit my disappointment even though I know you gave it your best. There is nothing worse than being up the ...creek without a paddle:D .
Oh well:( , there will be more ARG meets and perhaps you will be able to plan far enough ahead to overcome the obstacles.

Steve B you wrote : "Jos isn't there a tunnel boring machine left over from the "channel Tunnel" somewhere on your side of the water,,, could you work it, Mmmm"
I think it is not save Steve... The way back home HAS to be in open air, you know because of the (delicious they are!!) backed beans!:D ;)

Jos

ps: Ken I am looking/watching at the sky tonight at sout- south east, if I can observe any hole in the sky if you won/win...cross, cross, cross, cross now my fingers are stucked...( hope you do win???.???.???,00 !)

Paul: I could borrow it, but than I have a problem...I still don't have a boat....( looks like the song: There is a hole in my bucket...:p

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Jos, They just got the aircraft carrier the Intrepid unstuck in New York maybe you could ask them to stop by and pick you up before they Dry dock It !!!!

Paul That could be a sollution, even better we can pick up everybody :) :) and fly all together to Rex's place( using "Harriers" they can also fly up and down and NO parking problems....:)

Jos

Paul That could be a sollution, even better we can pick up everybody :) :) and fly all together to Rex's place( using "Harriers" they can also fly up and down and NO parking problems....:)

Jos
The V22 Osprey could fit us all ;)

Back