ADM Corn Syrup Trailers (pic heavy)

mtrpls

Ignorance is Patriotic
I haven't had the opportunity to post here much, but I recently completed a project that I'd like to share. I started with some of the new HO scale Trucks n' Stuff petroleum trailers and modified them into corn syrup trailers for an ADM corn syrup bulk transfer terminal. Although these are not prototypical, I do believe they make great stand-ins. I used N scale ADM decals from Microscale to fit the trailers, and printed my own mudflaps. Each trailer will be assigned a Peterbilt 386 tractor for which I made custom ADM decals for the door. Both tractor and trailer are from Trucks n' Stuff.

Total of 5 trailers, in two different paint schemes as you will see in the pics below. Mainly the placement of the red/white reflective striping is the difference between the schemes. Again, these are petroleum trailers and in the prototype world (to the best of my knowledge) NOT used for corn syrup or vegetable oil, but I think they are great stand-ins and look really convincing parked next to a string of Atlas corn syrup tank cars. Enjoy!

IMG_4620.jpg

IMG_4623.jpg

IMG_4624.jpg

IMG_4625.jpg

IMG_4627.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4634.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4646.jpg

IMG_4647.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4653.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

Sorry for all the pics, but I hope you enjoyed!

No need to apologize for all the pictures. They look incredible!

I love the shine coming off of the tank bodies. They look almost like the real things.

timothy dineen

Back