A+++

chrismoore93

Central Phoenix Railroad
Grande Man,
Today my loco and DCC pack arrived :D I would like to thank you again. The loco is expertly weathered, and the DCC system is in very nice conition. In fact I like the loco so much, I'm canceling plans for a HO logging layout and doing a 50's UP era (look I changed my mind again :rolleyes:.) Anyway the stuff arrived in very nice condition and one day before estimated time! This is my good news for the days guys, I'm gonna go read up on the system. Thank you for the note also Grande and Little Grande Man.
Hear from ya' soon,
Chris
P.S. I will post pics soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris. We're glad you got your package! I'm glad that someone ended up with it that will apprieciate and use it. The loco does have a decoder installed and is programmed for the A4 position on the walkaround throttle. Glad you like the weathering job, it was a last minute thing I wanted to throw in. A 1950's UP layout would totally rock!!! I remember watching UP trains as a kid in Wyoming. Those are some fond memories. The system will support a good sized layout. It can run up to 10 addresses. We hope you'll enjoy it and look forward to seeing some layout pics sometime soon.

grande man said:
Hey Chris. We're glad you got your package! I'm glad that someone ended up with it that will apprieciate and use it. The loco does have a decoder installed and is programmed for the A4 position on the walkaround throttle. Glad you like the weathering job, it was a last minute thing I wanted to throw in. A 1950's UP layout would totally rock!!! I remember watching UP trains as a kid in Wyoming. Those are some fond memories. The system will support a good sized layout. It can run up to 10 addresses. We hope you'll enjoy it and look forward to seeing some layout pics sometime soon.
Trust me Grande Man, this may change very soon depending on the size of the layout. So will see what I decide to do. I'll post some pics soon, I really love that loco!
-Chris

Whatever you decide on Chris, I'm sure you'll have fun building it. Keep us posted on what you decide.

chrismoore93 said:
In fact I like the loco so much, I'm canceling plans for a HO logging layout and doing a 50's UP era (look I changed my mind again :rolleyes:.)

Chris,
If you do the fifties thing, you may want to take a look at the special issue of modeling railroads of the 1950's by model railroader magazine.
Take a look at the "Nifty Fifties" thread here in the forums. :D

Back