A Very Big Hello!!

Play-Doh

Hey Folks!

Im the new guy around here and I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. Some of you may know me from another forum but im spreading out a little bit. Ive been in the hobby for a little over a year now and learned ALOT from great people on the internet.

My basics:

HO
Steam
50's Era
4X8 Layout
DC
Union Pacific 2-10-2
Avid Scratchbuilder

Im in Portland OR right now, but moving to Bozeman MT in less than a month. I look forward to getting to know you folks and bothering you with lots of questions!

Play-Doh

Last edited by a moderator:
Play-Doh: "spreading out a little bit"

That's too funny.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard Play-Doh I imagine you're quite busy with your move at this time but when you're ready, drop in, make yourself comfortable and spread out as much as you like :D

smiley-cheers.png
Willis

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!! This is the best forum out here in cyberspace. You will find this a friendly and knowledgeable forum. So just ask away! Don't forget to visit the Coffee Shop for a quick cup of Joe and some conversation. :D

BTW, I'm howmus over across the street at trains.com.

Hi and welcome, man this place keeps growing, before you know it the coffee shop will need an expansion to hold all of us. Again welcome, this a great place to get information whether your new or not. I know I'm learning a great deal from everyone on here.

Back