A tease....

Patrick

Alien Attitude.
A tease until I get more time...
Crop end.jpg

The rear of this....

20191116_160228.jpg

This was taken at the stop at Nowata, OK on Saturday. I had the wife and grandson in tow. He was very impressed.

When we left the house the wife said she didn't know about this engine and she doubted anyone else really had. When we got between Coffeyville, KS and Nowata and started seeing people line up along the route, she said ok there may be more than I thought. We got to Nowata and I said I'd forgotten the paper telling me where it was going to stop and turned towards the tracks, 3000 people and several police vehicles told me really quick where it was going to be. Most of my pictures aren't real good, but trying to take them with the cell phone. I'll crop and post them later today or tomorrow.

You could here that machine coming a long ways off and the rumble as it goes past is just awesome. After we left Nowata we stopped at a crossing about 10 miles north and I got a shaky video (once again on the cell phone ) of it rolling past, along with my inner child hollering on the video that it was really cool (actually my almost 10 year old grandson).

Last edited:
Very cool. I drove down in the summer to see it in Iowa. Well worth the drive. I have some nice photos and a drive-by video.

Back