A remote crossover EZ track question

csxfan

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can I use #6 Remote Crossovers on my DCC layout and operate them only manually where I can reach, I got a good deal on a few, but I'm not sure if they will work, supposedly they are no polarized or something, I don't understand those electrical things. I read somewhere they are not suitable for DCC layouts, but if I operate them only manually ?
[/FONT]

Im not sure exactly how they work, but I wouldnt see why you couldnt since they are just remote. If you are wanting some more track, I am currently selling alot of Bachmann Ez track as well as 2 DCC turnouts if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure exactly how they work, but I wouldnt see why you couldnt since they are just remote. If you are wanting some more track, I am currently selling alot of Bachmann Ez track as well as 2 DCC turnouts if you are interested.

Aha, how old is it in the first place, in what condition, really, how many pieces, what radius, I need 26 and 28" radius curves. And the DCC turnouts, what number, are they tuned for perfect operation, plus all the above ?

No problem. I left you a post that outlines a simple method of finding polarity faults in a track plan. It's easier than falling off a log.

Aha, how old is it in the first place, in what condition, really, how many pieces, what radius, I need 26 and 28" radius curves. And the DCC turnouts, what number, are they tuned for perfect operation, plus all the above ?

I sent you a PM

Back