A question regarding a particular power source.

kolaboy

Hi. I'm very new to this so excuse my ignorance. I just purchased this Transmitter Tower kit:
http://www.busch-model.com/online/?rubrik=3&topnav=3&art_id=5965&sprach_id=en
I'm wondering about what particular power source I should use. The instructions aren't very helpful, citing only a "Trafo 14-16 V Power pack AC or DC Transformer" (which I could not track down via Google). The kit has 3 flashing LEDs and requires 3 connections to a transformer.
It's the only lighting I intend to use, so ANY help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Reading the 4 page PDF file it alludes to a circuit diagram to follow. I could not find that. It mentions the circuit board that can be mounted under the layout. Since it uses 2.3V LED's, I assume this circuit board will take incoming power from a 14-16VAC or DC power supply and output what is needed to the LED's. I suspect your three wires are +, -, and ground.

I have that exact same radio tower. I just hooked it up to my regular old DC power pack I use for accessories. Mine only has the two wires though, not sure why yours has 3.

Thanks timlange3 and Motley.
Can anyone suggest a particular DC power pack that would work with it?. I've purchased one before...
Thanks.

Back