A new loco for my B-day!!!

wongsing

(..You know, I absolutely hate taking pictures of any of my trains! They NEVER look as good in the photos to me!)

Anyways, this is the new loco that my wife bought me recently! I have already weathered it and am in the process of detailing it. Hope you enjoy!
DSC00430.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

-Rich

A little late, but Hey!

Happy belated Birthday Rich,

Saw this when you first posted it and must have hit or done something and forgot where I say it and couldn't get back to it till today.

Very nice B-Day present from your wife. Nice weathering too!

Yes Maxitrains,

They are VERY reliable from my standpoint, and although they have no MU detail, no see through steps, and no crew members, they are very nicely detailed and yet still have details specific to the particular railroad...(Note the M5 airhorn on my WM SD40 a few posts ago!) On the other hand, they seem to be alittle more noisy than their Atlas cousins... Thats ok though! They pull hard and look good!
BTW, thanks for the kind words about my weathering applied..I have recently added MU hoses and will add coupler cut bars as well some time in the near future. The MU hoses alone make ALL the difference in the world! I'll post another pic soon! Thanks again guys for the nice compliments and thanks Trussrod for the belated b-day....But its not belated...Its today! LOL!

-Rich

Congrats on the new addition!!! That's a great looking model and I love the Chessie System.

I can't help but think of helping you name the first pic. How does "Leading the laundry local" sound. :D

Back