A few of my weathered freight cars

AGGRO

I, Aggro...
srail12.jpg

Rail7head.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

UP9.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

I, Aggro. I have a vast aray in my weathering arsonal. Including gouche watercolors, acrylic paints, Floquil paints, tempera powders, Bragdon weathering powders, chalks, inks, hairspray, and Dullcote.

I always enjoy seeing your models, Aggro.

System of a Down fan, huh? I'm assuming you paint your graffiti on, rather than decal it, since that font issue came up on mtw a little while back. Is that the case?

Yup. SOAD fan here. I don't have the equiptment or software to print my own decals. So I just hand paint tags I find on cars from FallenFlag.com photos. Extreme fine point brushes and acrylic paints are utilized.

Thanks.

I do steam locomotives.....
515119193ztKjZA_fs.jpg

...old freight cars....
Frisco2.jpg

...and modern freight cars.
greebbay2.jpg

MPcube.jpg

Wow

Nice job on the weathering. Take a look at this box car I found in Missouri and compare it to your job. nice! I had a project in mind very similar to yours. What a coincidence.

Bill

Show-off. :D

Just kidding!

Do you have a picture of the Pacific Rust Express reefer I see hiding in the GBW photo?

Also, is that MP car all stock detail?

Thanks.

Yup Matt, thats all stock. The Genesis come as highly detailed cars, but kinda really fragile.

AGGRO i am new to the forums but not to Modelrailroading and i have to say your weathering has to be the most realistic i have seen .. Your steam engine is just fantastic .. i will stop now so i dont feed your ego to much :D

Holly Macarony!!! They are all superb.

And that steam engine. My god!!! Fabulous:eek: :eek:

Back