A building, a layout, finally!!

Thank you Mike.

!! Impossible to delete post after changing your mind, unless you waste bits and bytes like this !! Why ?? Why can't we delete it if we have not hit the 'Post reply' button yet ?? ๐Ÿ˜• (Sorry. I did though accidentally delete wheeler1963's wording, above.. (I think)...

Ok, first coat of mud and tape is up.

Resized_20200501_112356.jpeg
Resized_20200501_112405.jpeg
Resized_20200501_112414.jpeg

Ah gooping, my absolute least favourite thing to do in this whole wide world.
(Yeah, Iโ€™d rather catch a golf ball between my legs)
Youre almost at the end, which is closer to the beginning! ;)
You are absolutely correct. it was worth it to hire it out to me. They should be done with final sanding Monday sometime.

The people that bought the house next door to me ( they are flipping it) said he would spray paint it for me. I've been mowing their yard while they have been working on it.

I guess it does pay to be nice to neighbors. ;)

Sherrel, they sent 2 crews to install and one electrician. I loaded all of those photos from my camera phone at the same time. Some stay straight, some don't. No idea why it does that. Never had a problem in the past, until the server move.
It was the new server, an extension to php hadnโ€™t been installed. Finally found and fixed the issue last week Should work fine now.

Second coat of mud is done. The guys said they will come back tomorrow to do the final sanding. The better half and I will go to Lowes tomorrow first thing and get all of the trim boards we need. Monday will be trimming out the room and hopefully Wednesday we can spray paint it all. ;)

Back