2nd Anual How Many Contest????

I did all this work and forgot to submit my guess!?!?!

wheelsetcounting.jpg

Oh well, I was going to guess 370 and would have been wrong anyway.
________
GLASS BONGS

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, wait!
I guessed 144 in Metric, that's somewhere around 410.:p
Congrats to the winners and thanx Jerome for putting this on!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I about fell out my chair when i read this this morning, WO-HO i actually won something. Thanks Jerome for a great contest...that was fun:D

Congrats to the winner. Jerome, that's very generous of you. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with it if I won. I guess I won't have that problem!:D

Jerome- congrats on running a really fun contest!
I got so involved in watching the posts that I lost track of the deadline! And, once again, I was wrong!!

Now you have to put all those wheel sets back on the rolling stock. LOL.

I cant believe I actually won somerthing!
My wife would be proud, she is a fisheries biologist...they count fish by just counting a small area...something like that, I am no scientist...THanks Jerome! great contest!

Thank you VERY much Jerome, not only was this very kind of you to do this out of your pocket, but this was a lot of fun for all of us. I appreciate being invited to play along. Thanks again!

Well had to change up a little on the prize for the contest. Both of the winners are Southern Pacific fans, the SP never had any SW1000's, so I switched to SW1500's. Here's the basic SP SW1500's I started with..................

100_1421.jpg

And here's how they look right now with parts added, decals added, and repainted pilots.

100_1430.jpg

Jerome, you do some great work, I am really quite lucky to have won one of these fine looking pieces.
Really kind of you.

Back