I, Aggro...
Here's some of my latest stuff.

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00414-1.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00419-1.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=270123443723

Last edited by a moderator:
They look terrible.....better just send them to me :D....

That's super great work.....love the rust streaks from the pitted rust....and the doors where forklifts scratch it up from guys cheating when they close em up....Shiny wheels looks like they have many a miles on them...CLASS WORK!!!...110% AGGRO!!!

Thank you. I'm particularly fond of these twins. ;)

Done as usual by combining drybrushing, washes, handblending, and airbrushing.

Another class act Aggro! I saw lots of these when I was growing up near Detroit, MI. Sure brings back memories...

Aggro! Please stop taking photos of the prototype and telling us that it is a model!!!!;) ;) ;) Those are fantastic! But then, all your work is fantastic. So, when you going to do some USRA stuff so I can have an Aggro car running on my layout?

BTW, one of the reasons I love trains is that back when I was a Sophomore in college (1960's), I rode from Corning, NY to Waterloo, Iowa and back as herdsman for the NYS Guensey Show Herd in a 40' NYC Boxcar that was identical to those!

Grerat work as always!

Aggro! Please stop taking photos of the prototype and telling us that it is a model!!!!;) ;) ;) Those are fantastic! But then, all your work is fantastic. So, when you going to do some USRA stuff so I can have an Aggro car running on my layout?

BTW, one of the reasons I love trains is that back when I was a Sophomore in college (1960's), I rode from Corning, NY to Waterloo, Iowa and back as herdsman for the NYS Guensey Show Herd in a 40' NYC Boxcar that was identical to those!

Grerat work as always!

Thanks. USRA? No freight from them, but if you want to see old...

out-1.jpg

Not a USRA but of a similar era.

Back