2 Chomebook PC problems/questions

PowrCab

Hi,
I hope I've entered this in correct category:
I have 2 things occurring that perhaps one of you computer savvy guys or gals might know what to do about:

1) Directly above this is the customizing box with: 'bold, italics, underline, colors, smiles, etc.' in it...But instead of those being there the entire box is blank except for small downward darts..The features still work but I have to guess which is which..The same exact thing is happening in another MRR forum. But, in a music forum I'm in it's fine !! I just have no idea how this took place..:eek:
2) I've been going to MSNBC news shows on YouTube for years...Now under most of them there is an annoying inset; a small pic of a person silently speaking to someone/an audience, nothing to do with the show, nor is it sign-language..There are a couple signers but it's like 2 out of 20..
I've gone to YTube 'help' and a couple people are having same problem but YT never responds with any explanation or fix ! I tried a 'clear cookies' to no avail and then even had to re-up with sites I'd been with for years as if a new member ! I guess I could perform a 'system reset/powerwash' which restores device to factory settings, but fear again having to re-up with a ton of websites including this one, with passwords, user ID, et al..and that scares me. .
Can anyone give me any steps to cure these two problems ? Or is it in fact 'powerwash' time ? (and will be my luck won't fix it either !).
Thanks,
ObCar

Last edited:
It may be one of your settings, or a conflict between your OS and the forum. I just tried it, and it works fine for me using Chrome browser on a PC, a Mac, and an IOS device.

Back