1991conrails layout thread

1991conrail

So my layout ins't even close to being finished, its kinda just begone.

Here are a few pictures and two videos of recent stuff.
28404.jpeg

28405.jpeg

28406.jpeg

videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyXwvEDEdbE
[YOUTUBE]fyXwvEDEdbE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JFgejcyZkiU[/YOUTUBE]

Hey man you have a nice looking layout! I really like the mountain scene on the second picture. Keep up the great work bro. And BTW I subscribed to your YT channel.

My camera ran out of battery's, so i will have more pictures of the current layout soon, so here are pictures of my very first layout in my room. On carpet!

28549.jpeg

28550.jpeg

Cool I remember when I had that same exact silver bridge in the first picture and the foam mountain.

Okay here are more pictures!
Two more pictures of the passenger trains before I packed them back up!
28557.jpeg

28558.jpeg

Now a conrail freight train speeds by

28559.jpeg

A picture of a short ( or in my layouts case, big ) boxcar train, some boxcars are my brothers.

28560.jpeg

One last picture, with my brothers small santa fe mixed freight train in the forground.

28561.jpeg

Hey looks good man, you got a good start to a model railroad. The pond is going to look great there! Only one thing that I would suggest if you do have the money to spend on track, is to get flex track. The Bachmann track looses conductivity in the rail joiners over time. I don't know why, but I used to have it on my last layout because I didn't want to to use it. But after a year the engines would stall. It was weird, but it does happen.

Hey looks good man, you got a good start to a model railroad. The pond is going to look great there! Only one thing that I would suggest if you do have the money to spend on track, is to get flex track. The Bachmann track looses conductivity in the rail joiners over time. I don't know why, but I used to have it on my last layout because I didn't want to to use it. But after a year the engines would stall. It was weird, but it does happen.
thanks, yes I know bachmann e-z track is horrible, i used to have a floor layout, and i had bachmann e-z track, so I just used it, I have been using it for a while and not really had many problems yet, but if i re-do the layout i will use a flex track.

Back