15000 replies!!!

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
Reportedly from an ad in the Atlanta classifieds...

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me.

Call (404) 875-64XX and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....

126393578.gif

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week-old black Labrador retriever.

That ad reminds me of the time my wife and I were sitting in the den watching a medical show on TV. I turned to her and said, "Honey, if I EVER get dependant on a machine for everything, and my nutrition from a bottle, just pull the plug!

At that point, she got up, unplugged the TV, and threw my beer into the garbage.

Well at least NOW I can explain why I called Atlanta so much in the last two weeks!!!:D :D :D ;)

Gosh is SHE cute!!!!

Johnny(everyone needs a puppy)

I think Eric can varify this with Jessie:
When I got my Golden Retriever as a puppy, I should have taken two weeks vacation to enjoy him while he was still little.:)

Hi! My name is Cruise, and I am the loyal friend of dthurman. I am having a had tuime typing this as I only have paws, but I am a smart, handsome male, I am house broken, I know a few tricks that my master has taught me, and am single. I live in Peoria IL so I guess we would have to have an Internet romance, but as cute as you are, I would be willing to sit on a chain in the backyard all day long just to meet you...

Cruise, the dog

RUFF, RUFF, PANT, PANT, PANT
Heck, that's a great one, imagine if the Atlanta humane society got a percentage of every phone call.

Back