1/87th Vehicles

Very nice Jürg, and please let me know what you find out Z!
Here's a couple Athearn trucks I picked up, I'm planning on having them set up at a distillery on the new layout. (when it happens):rolleyes:

Make it a working distillery and you'll be able to fund your layout in no time (just stay away from it yourself)

Rico, those are some sharp rigs! I picked up a few of their tandem wreckers with that cab. Excellent for kitbashing!! They are among the more realistic trucks to be had these days. Enjoy!

My Peterbilt Truck:

Craig_1.jpg

closeup_1_2000.jpg

NS_2_2000.jpg

Soo_2_2000.jpg

My fav's the one with the StL&H 5448. You're expecting the engineer to turn with a smile on his face, give the horn 2 blasts and throttle up.

Wow, I wish you would teach us how you got such great looking rust and streaks on that Soo Line box car.

Awesome isn't it, I've been intrigued by the grilles on the side of the NS NRE genset. I've got 2 ( BNSF swoosh/CSX) Atlas trainman plus (far as I'm aware the only brand to have done them, maybe this ones brass) and while the grilles as cast into the shell aren't too bad, these may be detail mods. Anybody know if any one makes them and whether grilles for the top vents of the long hood are available too?

I see a flaw everyone !!! yehaaaaaaH!!

The guy that's about to walk through the door. His pants are too shiny. Quick! pass the dullcote before someone else spots it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Back