1/87th Vehicles

Adding to the theme of MOW trucks, here is my collection...

Canadian Pacific MOW
Left to Right: Section Truck, Welding Truck, Signal Maintainer Boom Truck, Signal Maintainer Pickup.
IMAG0371.jpg

Section truck, Welder Truck Custom Built by James Steiner (bnsfmowtrucks) Decals by William Brillinger

Dakota Minnesota and Eastern MOW
Left to Right: Track Inspector truck, Material Handler, Section Truck, Wheel Change truck and Subdivision Supervisor
IMAG0372.jpg

Material Handler, Section Truck, Custom Built by James Steiner (bnsfmowtrucks) Decals by William Brillinger

Well added to my stock of donor trucks today. 72 new ones came in to add to the 30 or so I had already. Kinda my birthday present to myself. ;)

001-26.jpg

Here's my latest project Ive been toying with the last week or so. Im not entirely happy with it, but I did just buy 2 white Boley crew cab INTL 7000 stake beds, 1 white INTL 7000 long bed dump, 2 classic metal works tractor trailers(using the cabs for custom vintage tow trucks), 1 Boley yellow utility digger truck, 1 INTL 7000 sander, and lastly 2 INTL yellow crew cab dumps. Some from a member here and a slew of parts and cranes from another member here.:DThanks guys! I also added some more of my vehicles to ebay heres the link on this forum http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27029
IMAG_1874.png

IMAG_1875.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back