1/87th Vehicles

Yep, that's what they look like. There's about 2 different colors of all the vehicles except the BMW suv & that one's black. There's only 1 color of the VW sports car.
The VW early bus is real nice looking & the VW bug is great.

Larry

Thanks, now I won't have to stand there for 30 mins looking at every small car on the shelf! Now I just gotta differenciate them from the 1:64th cars in simular boxes...

Claudia, any other Wal*Marts in that area? I tried Clairmont Mesa (off of Aero Dr) and Poway...

Well I doubt very much if we'll ever see them in our Wall Mart as long as they have the same jackass manager and his cash register key, a very busy man he definately is running from cashier to cashier to allow sale items through the checkouts.
13.gif
Willis

Guess What? Found some John Deere tractors in a small WM 35 miles south of where I live. They are distributed by Athearn. They are 1/87th scale
metal farm tractors w/plastic wheels. I found 4 different ones. Cost was $2.97
each. Here's a blurred photo of the package. I cut the package to get it to lay flat & put the tractor in the hole where it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've drooled over the tractors many time in my LHS... I wonder if our walmart here is being retarded, just like they don't stock ModelRailroader! Not to mention my net is acting up again, I'm going to ask for either a prement price reduction, OR my money back.

*Jumps up and down* Yeah a 25 minute drive to Chula Vista, to sell off some Lego, and looky what I find in Wal*mart! I bought one of each that they had on the shelf. I then proceeded to rush up the I15 to my "normal" walmart, and i found the tag on the shelf where they're supposed to be...

Oh yeah, in the timespan of 3 hours, I got off work, drove to a freind's, went to the bank, then walmart and bought the cars, then got $220 for 40 pounds of lego in a box, then drove to my walmart, then back to base! I was in my room at 7:28PM satillite time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent found any ho cars at walmart in about 3 weeks they have the 1:72 scal stuff. but i have seen alot of them on ebay so i think i know were they all are going :rolleyes:

1/72 scale stuff, yep that's all they have here in my area. They're not selling either :D
13.gif
Willis

1/87th

Hi Guys just came back from a weekend trip to Massena , New York and found two boxes of assorted cars. if anyone makes it there they have plenty of cars in stock .Good hunting OLDGETTSK All's well on the Old L & L

Sheesh 2 boxes... Yeah I think i'll buy by the case now, every SINGLE one I see, then put them into my upcoming online store, for $2.00 or something.

jbaakko said:
Sheesh 2 boxes... Yeah I think i'll buy by the case now, every SINGLE one I see, then put them into my upcoming online store, for $2.00 or something.

On page 798 in the vehicle section of the 2005 Walthers HO Model Railroad Reference Catalog, Model Power is offering what appears to be the same
vehicles for $3.98 each.
The Model Power offering is for Audi, BMW, Volkswagen,Mini Cooper, Porsche, and Mercedes-Benz.

The vehicles being sold at Wal-mart are manufactured by High Speed of China and are being distributed by Malibu International Limited.

Just FYI and my .02 ! :D

My walmart in Michigan was a jackpot, for sports cars I now have 13 various cars 2 are BMW 5 series the only double, and one is the Porche Chyenne the only now car. But hey everyone, LOOK IN SHOPKO they have Norscot Cat equipment, slightly less detailed as the ones in the Walthers catalog, BUT they're only $5.99!

Back