1/87 Vehicles at Hobby Lobby

Ballhog24

Woody
I was at Hobby Lobby today at lunch, and came across a big assortment of vehicles, mostly trucks, box vans, diesels, etc. in 1/87 scale.

They are very pretty machines, priced about $3.99 each. I got some stuff for my G scale layout there at lunch, and probably going by there after work to grab a few of the HO vehicles.

Darn I hate living in the FLorida Keys. No wal-mart, no hobby lobby, no hobby shops and I think I am the only MRR guy in the whole county. Thank god they have a home depot.
Terry

scubaterry said:
Darn I hate living in the FLorida Keys. No wal-mart, no hobby lobby, no hobby shops and I think I am the only MRR guy in the whole county. Thank god they have a home depot.
Terry
There's lots of hobby shops in Miami & that's only about 90 miles away. You could easily make that in a day. The reason there's no Walmarts, I'm sure, is there's no space to put one in Key West.

Darn I hate living in the FLorida Keys. No wal-mart, no hobby lobby, no hobby shops and I think I am the only MRR guy in the whole county.
Well you could join me here in NS, we don't have any hobby shops or a Hobby Lobby either. I believe I'm the only modelrailroader in this county but I know some modelers in the adjoining countys :D . The bright side of it you may like is we do have a Wall-Mart, the downside of it is they never have anything usefull anyway. Maybe you're better off where you are. At least postage is cheaper in the U.S. :D

13.gif
Willis

scubaterry said:
Darn I hate living in the FLorida Keys. No wal-mart

Consider yourself lucky. One of the few places in America that the cancer hasn't spread to. ;)

Back