up

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. ctclibby

Spokane circa 1961

I ran across these 3 and thought that y'all might be interested. The aerial shows Union Station and Great Northern Station. Northern Pacific is to the left of Union Station and out of sight. Havermill Island's claim to fame was Expo 74 in which all the railroad and most of the ground structures...
  2. N Scale Soybean Field

N Scale Soybean Field

An mostly-completed scene on my previous N Scale layout.
  3. Challenger #3985

Challenger #3985

I was fiddling with my camera with the window open today and noticed the sunlight hitting the side of #3985. Started trying to snap a good shot of it, and managed to get this. Figured I\'d share it
  4. UP/MP MoW Train

UP/MP MoW Train

The start of my Up/MP MoW Train, Walthers 45' Difco.
  5. UP/MP MoW Train

UP/MP MoW Train

The start of my Up/MP MoW Train. ExactRail 2420 cu ft gondola.
  6. UP/MP MoW Train

UP/MP MoW Train

The start of my Up/MP MoW Train. Bluford Shops short body, bay window caboose.
  7. UP/MP MoW Train

UP/MP MoW Train

The start of my Up/MP MoW Train.
  8. Cargill Corn Mill

Cargill Corn Mill

UP 1955 GP60, Walthers Proto 2000, DCC, Tsunami Sound.
  9. Passing Cascade Summit

Passing Cascade Summit

A fictitious local train passes Cascade Summit on the Cascade Subdivision.
  10. Union Pacific tank car weathering

Union Pacific tank car weathering

the effects were realised with acrylic paintings and the technique of dry brush / los efectos fueron realizados con pinturas acrilicas y con la tecnica de pincel seco
  11. Union Pacific tank car weathering

the effects were realised with acrylic paintings and the technique of dry brush / los efectos fueron realizados con pinturas acrilicas y con la tecnica de pincel seco
  12. Union Pacific tank car weathering

13. Union Pacific tank car weathering

14. UP AC4400 + UP North Platte caboose

UP AC4400 + UP North Platte caboose

my Athearn UP AC4400
  15. SD60M UP #6145

SD60M UP #6145

16. DSC00225_Large_

DSC00225_Large_

''RUSSA'' 2+D+D+2(Little Joe) Fepasa Rail Road + ''V8'' 2-C+C-2(EP-4) Companhia Paulista -RailRoad + DD40 UP
  17. SD60M UP + SD40-2 SF, with bathgons-Model Railroad Brazil

SD60M UP + SD40-2 SF, with bathgons-Model Railroad Brazil

18. BNSF Yard and SD60M  UP intruder-Model Railroad Brazil

BNSF Yard and SD60M UP intruder-Model Railroad Brazil

19. picture_013

picture_013

Not my layout or pics, but was copied from the old gauge, in the old photo gallery, long since lost now.
  20. MK1200 (LNG) Progress

MK1200 (LNG) Progress

I shot a bit of white primer on it tonight just so that I can see where I'm at and what areas need more work. The cab roof looks like it's sloping forward but that's an optical illusion. The side windows still need their window frames installed, they will get all weather windows like the...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.