Search results

1. AJMX-Railroad

concept paint job for my ATHG sw1500

idk if i should paint it like so but what do y'all think?
  2. AJMX-Railroad

EMD HT-C Trucks

well, i've been looking for references for htc trucks and couldn't find any, a kind person on discord gave me some emd builders drawings so i started 3d modelling as always. i finished the 3d model in a record time of 2 days and extracted line art, after some touch ups and manual strokes i...
  3. AJMX-Railroad

QNS&L Logo

Here is the qnsl logo I traced in photoshop, now you can print your own decals hehe
  4. AJMX-Railroad

EMD Fans

Well, i've been looking around the internet for good photos of emd roof fans and i couldn't find that many until i found a great pdf about re winding emd fan motor coils and hallelujah there were 100+ photos, so i started to 3d model a fan to exact measurements and from perspective matched...
  5. AJMX-Railroad

I need help with a Walthers wellcar

Hello i have been having some trouble with my Walthers 53ft well. so i use 18in radius curves (small room) and my car has been derailing so much i punched it off the tracks and threw it at a wall so hard there's a faint imprint. anyway i need to find a way to fix it so it can go around my...
  6. AJMX-Railroad

request for photos of blomberg trucks

hello, I need a photo of the inside of an emd Blomberg truck specifically the thing that holds the brake shoe, anyway, I have been struggling with the trucks because I can't find any good reference photos send me some good shots please (:
  7. AJMX-Railroad

wire sequoia trees

these trees are made of 22 gauge steel wire, I drill small holes randomly in a 6mm dowel that I then fed wires through those holes and press on each side to make them droop than I repeat the process making each wire smaller as I go up the tree than I dib them in thick white glue and "dip" them...
  8. AJMX-Railroad

1/16 gp38ac

it's not done yet but it's done enough that I can show it to you, hope you like it :) it is made of grayboard aka condensed cardboard with a plywood frame, it has led lights and is about 4 feet long tell me what you think of it (:

Back