Search results

1. AJMX-Railroad

concept paint job for my ATHG sw1500

idk if i should paint it like so but what do y'all think?
  2. AJMX-Railroad

EMD HT-C Trucks

well, i've been looking for references for htc trucks and couldn't find any, a kind person on discord gave me some emd builders drawings so i started 3d modelling as always. i finished the 3d model in a record time of 2 days and extracted line art, after some touch ups and manual strokes i...
  3. AJMX-Railroad

QNS&L Logo

Here is the qnsl logo I traced in photoshop, now you can print your own decals hehe
  4. AJMX-Railroad

EMD Fans

Well, i've been looking around the internet for good photos of emd roof fans and i couldn't find that many until i found a great pdf about re winding emd fan motor coils and hallelujah there were 100+ photos, so i started to 3d model a fan to exact measurements and from perspective matched...
  5. AJMX-Railroad

Athearn ac4400 noises

it's just good ole athearn growl
  6. AJMX-Railroad

request for photos of blomberg trucks

ok so it's been a while but I have found a great photo of the "brake hangers" for these trucks the one on the left is the type used for the main inside brakes
  7. AJMX-Railroad

I need help with a Walthers wellcar

Hello i have been having some trouble with my Walthers 53ft well. so i use 18in radius curves (small room) and my car has been derailing so much i punched it off the tracks and threw it at a wall so hard there's a faint imprint. anyway i need to find a way to fix it so it can go around my...
  8. AJMX-Railroad

BC Rail paint color codes

dark green hex code is #485c44 and light green is #90a484
  9. AJMX-Railroad

Hello i am getting started in ho scale

hmm, I recommend you get some older proto 2000/1000 locomotives you can find them for good prices. I once got an rs24 for only $48.99 brand new (well from 1999 that is) you can also get lower end blue box locomotives, just anything but Tyco them things are a nightmare
  10. AJMX-Railroad

ok... I made a 3d model of the truck. it took me 2 days, but it's now almost done. If you want detailed photos email me and tell me what you want. I have a few photos though, it is made in blender
  11. AJMX-Railroad

well I found this, it's a video about rebuilding a gp9 and in part of THE 40 MINUTES they show the trucks you can see it here still not quite what I'm looking for but it's great
  12. AJMX-Railroad

nope I didn't get any results (well I did but not the part of the truck I am looking for) )‍‍:
  13. AJMX-Railroad

hmm I think I am looking for the b version oh and I did find those drawings before and I am looking for the... hmm see that photo I need to know the shape of them things behind the frame
  14. AJMX-Railroad

hello, I need a photo of the inside of an emd Blomberg truck specifically the thing that holds the brake shoe, anyway, I have been struggling with the trucks because I can't find any good reference photos send me some good shots please (:
  15. AJMX-Railroad

I have a strange issue with of my locos.

hmm, well do you have an nmra gauge? if so check the wheel gauge and the track gauge if that's all ok try using a rerailer and if that doesn't work sent it to Walthers and they might fix it
  16. AJMX-Railroad

1/16 gp38ac

here is one truck, i got it to look like a truck at least :)
  17. AJMX-Railroad

1/16 gp38ac

update. i'm working on the trucks now
  18. cn train in squamish

cn train in squamish

‍‍‍‍‍‍
  19. AJMX-Railroad

Monthly Picture Thread - April 2021

cn 2429 passes cp 6027 through sequoia siding

Back