Search results

1. Wespioolt

"Pickle fork" Automation

Sure, sure. I'll get a vid out as soon as I get it all sorted out.
  2. Wespioolt

"Pickle fork" Automation

Azatrax AAA+++ rating from me!!! great after the sale service. Short story I bought the wrong product a quick email and a call got everything all sorted out. Communication is the problem to the answer ....
  3. Wespioolt

"Pickle fork" Automation

I found a solution to what I needed. It is a circuit (designed???) sold by Azatrax ( http://www.azatrax.com/ ). It with with a host of slow-mo servo/tortoise mech's.
  4. Wespioolt

Downtown diorama

Did I say, swweeet! BTW what scale is this?
  5. Wespioolt

The difference between American and European model railroads

The reason for this difference comes down to the ratio used in the East across the pond (Europ, etc.) In the US N gauge is scaled at 1:160 Across the pond it is 1:148.
  6. Wespioolt

Downtown diorama

Swweet!!!
  7. Wespioolt

N scale with Z scale Mixed

If you use N gauge structures use them in the foreground it will act more of what is called a forced perspective.
  8. Wespioolt

"Pickle fork" Automation

One thing that I have thought of is a feather micro switch under the track. But what I do not know is what are the ramifications and implication for the switch being depressed for over a minute.
  9. Wespioolt

"Pickle fork" Automation

Some familiar with Tam Valley Octo controller would serve me well here. I am trying to automate a turnout that is running an automated three point reversing circuit (A to B, B to A, A to C and Finally C to A) I need the turnout to throw automatically ... Any ideas? I am using Tam valley turnout...

Back