Search results

1. P

The 60/40 Layout And Other Railway Related Things

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing the progress. So will some others apparently....no pressure though :D
  2. P

A beginner's layout

I'm thinking about using plastic over the board and foam to create a concrete wall....anyone have any pointers for someone who's never done this before? :)
  3. P

A beginner's layout

Finally did some more work on the elevated city scene....a long way to go but I like it so far :)
  4. P

Hello From Nscaler7

Welcome! Good luck with your build and I hope you post lots of pics :D
  5. P

N Scale Big Boy Ikea Shelf Diorama

I would love to go to Switzerland one day. Just joking about getting a full scale Big Boy :D
  6. P

N Scale Big Boy Ikea Shelf Diorama

Only one way to know for sure....DO IT!!! 😂😂
  7. P

Chris's little layouts

CFF, I like your little layouts but I'm curious (sorry if this has been answered) have you built a larger more permanent layout? Would you consider it?
  8. P

Building the North Texas Railroad

James, just saw this thread for the first time. You're coming along nicely! As for the PCP panel, I can tell you the wire that tethers the cab to the panel is 6' or 7' long. You can purchase longer ones separately. You can also buy additional panels and place them anywhere. However, if you...
  9. P

A beginner's layout

I bought some WS Deadfall a long time ago. I'm playing with it in this scene. If I glue the pieces together right I think it will look like a dead tree
  10. P

A beginner's layout

I should but I like the way it looks so that's that :p
  11. P

A beginner's layout

Ah! You'd think I would have looked that up before I bought a big bag of it 🤣
  12. P

A beginner's layout

Hmmm? I'm not the guy to explain this. We may have to move this to "Forum Help" :rolleyes:
  13. P

A beginner's layout

You can click on the top picture to make it bigger. I wonder if this is the forum or me...
  14. P

A beginner's layout

I see what you're saying. Maybe I should post only one pic per post?
  15. P

A beginner's layout

Thanks, Mike. I'm all about operations and scenery is something other than blue foam to look at....I'm surprised how much I enjoy trying it. I've got a long way to go but I think my eye is improving 🥳 Oh no. What has Bob done? 🤣
  16. P

A beginner's layout

Some more work today on my bridge scene. I'm much happier with it than my first attempt. More work to be done but I'm getting closer to pouring water! (Chris, can you spot the talus? 😂)
  17. P

Hi there

Welcome, Jay! Really nice looking stuff
  18. P

Another problem uploading photos

Ah, I wonder if one of Apple's updates changed it....because it used to work. Thanks
  19. P

A beginner's layout

I never looked it up! I thought that's what the package said :D. Not big but not small rocks :rolleyes:. I'll post pics soon

Back