Search results

1. R

Z21connected to track but not responding

Hi, I am a newbie and have connected the z-21 app to the z21 controller.The system shows that it is active,but no control on the app is active.When I use the manual Mause control alongwith the i-pad,then the controls get get activated as per the mause manual control,but they cannot be...
  2. R

unable to activate wifi in Z-21for i-pad

Hi, I have a Z-21set.I had used it succesfully with the supplied wired remote.But now when /I am trying to use the router,the app on my i-pad is not connecting to the wi-fi as it is crossed out.I have hooked the router to the Z-21 network using the PIN on the underside of the Z-21.Also,now the...
  3. R

Roco site verification

Dear All, I had got registered on WWW.ROCO.CC site and purchased a decoder and a speaker.While doing payment,the credit card page came and as I selected the type,the next page came and said that I had purchased the items.I was surprised because no payment had been made.I opened my mail and saw a...
  4. R

using a decoder with sound of an AC Roco Fleishmann Steam locomotive for a DC Roco Fleishmann electric

Hi, Require help as I am a newbie.Can I install a decoder with sound of an AC Roc steam engine into a DC Roco (DCC ready)electric engine?.I have both engines,but the electric wi\hich is DCC ready does not run of my DCC track(Z-21 starter set). -Thanks.
  5. R

How to run a Roco Fleischmann H0 73330 Electric Locomotive 143 579 DB AG (DCC Ready) on a Z-21 stater set.

Hi, I wanted to run a Roco Flieshmann locomotive (HO 7330 Electric Locomotive 143 579 DB AG(DCC Ready) on a Z21 starter set for the first time. But the moment I put the locomotive on to the track,it started moving on its own and the controller had no control over it.The controller only showed...
  6. R

Newbie to this world of model trains

Hi,This is Rupy from India,presently located in Colombo.I have just stepped into the world of model trains and have bought a Roco/Fleishmann HO 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive S KPEV with fitted decoder and sound.The electrical system is AC.Please guide me in setting up a small loop to start with...

Back